IAG International Office (IAG-IO)
We are responsible to assist the international activities at the Institute of Astronomy, Geophysics and Atmospheric Sciences (IAG). Our main goal is to help the IAG students and faculty members in getting organized to spend a period in a foreign university as well as to welcome and assist international students and visitors at IAG. The IAG-IO is also ready to help a research group or an individual faculty member to establish an academic and/or research agreement.
More information about the international initiatives and opportunities at University of São Paulo may be found at the USP International Office (CCInt) webpage. In special, CCInt is responsible for the program for undergraduate student mobility, both for the international and USP students.
If you need to contact us, send an email to email@example.com or you can book an interview with one of the IAG-IO members.
List of Agreements
The Mundus website provides a complete list of agreements between USP and foreign universities as well as between IAG and other universities.
How to establish an agreement?
If you are interested in establishing an agreement with USP or IAG (Institute, Department, Research Group, faculty member or for Double Diploma graduate program), just drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will assist you.
Se você é um colega do IAG desejando fazer um acordo ou convênio, leia o documento da CCInt sobre modelos de acordos, conheça os modelos no Sistema Mundus elaborados em diversas línguas, e agende um horário com um dos membros do IAG-IO para orientação sobre a melhor modalidade. O processo agora foi substancialmente simplificado uma vez que é possível estabelecer convênios locais entre departamentos, grupos de pesquisa, institutos, e seus congêneres internacionais.
Documents and forms
- Normas do Ministério do Trabalho sobre tipos de visto e autorização para bioprospecção (Portuguese only)
- Instructions for Foreigners for obtaining the RNE and CPF in Sao Paulo (English | Portuguese)
- Instructions for visitors and students for obtaining the RNE and CPF at Guarulhos International Airport in Sao Paulo (English | Portuguese)
- What type of agreement? Information from CCInt-USP (Portuguese only)
- Resolução N. 5910 (2011) – Dispõe sobre o Programa de Bolsas para Professores Visitantes Internacionais na USP (Portuguese only)
- Portaria PRPG N. 069/2011 de 23/11/2011 – USP Doctoral Internship or Stage (Portuguese only)
- Silvia Rossi (email@example.com)
- Walter J. Maciel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Atmospheric Sciences Department:
- Ricardo de Camargo (email@example.com)
- Adilson Gandu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ricardo Trindade (email@example.com)
- Manoel DAgrella (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Mrs. Marcia Pina Albe (email@example.com)
- University of São Paulo (USP)
- USP International Office (CCInt)
- Science Without Border Program at CNPq (Portuguese only)
- Ciência sem Fronteiras na Universidade de Lisboa (Portuguese only)
- Science Without Border Program at Capes (English | Portuguese)
- Bolsa Estágio de Pesquisa no Exterior (Fapesp)
- Convênios Internacionais da Capes
- How to accompany your RNE process (Ministry of Justice)
- Homepage do CenDoTec – Comunidade Brasil–França